Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Our terms and conditions may subject to change without notice at anytime. Customer acknowledges and agrees that it is the customer’s responsibility to stay up to date with changes made on our site.
- Our software does not allow us to make manual adjustments to finalized purchas All orders will be processed and shipped as originally placed.
- Customers are responsible for providing an accurate shipping address. To prevent shipping delays, verify shipping information in order confirmation email.
- Top Shelf Los Angeles is not responsible for unfortunate events such as misplaced, lost or stolen packages, during the time of transit. Under all circumstances USPS is responsible for any of all mail pieces that undergo USPS delivery services. We will do our best to assist all customers regarding missing packages.
- All claims will be thoroughly reviewed on a case by case basis; claims may take up to 3 weeks to process. Once USPS responds to your claim we will be able to take further proper actions to resolve this mishap. Until then, your kind patience is much appreciated as we work with USPS.
- Filing a claim does not guarantee USPS will partially or fully compensate/reimburse you for your lost/stolen package, but we will do our best to assist you through the process.
- Orders are shipped to the provided shipping address listed under customer’s account.
- Top Shelf Los Angeles is not responsible for packages delivered to mistyped or invalid ad
- All returning packages due to insufficient address will be sent a verification email. Customers will have 72 hours to respond, failure to reply within 72 hours will automatically result in order cancellation.
- Customers balance will be credited back via store credit.
- (Shipping will not be included)
- Orders are generally received within 7 business days after date of fulfillment.
- (Excluding Holidays)
- Expected delivery dates may vary during holiday season, depending on the courier.
- International shipping expected delivery dates varies depending on location. Orders are generally received within 10-12 business days after fulfillment.
(Excluding holiday season)
- Shipping dates may vary during holiday season, depending courier.
- Duties and taxes are determined by the customs agency within the designated country Although charges are not always incurred, assessment of duties and taxes will be based on the value of the order and the Tax-free threshold, if it exists, for goods imported into the designated country.
- Payment of any duties and taxes is the responsibility of the recipient, and these fees are collected at the time of delivery. More information can be obtained by contacting your local customs office.
- Items purchased from Top Threads Inc may be returned for store credit.
- All returns/exchanges must be requested within 30 days of receiving your shipment. . Each item must have the original tags attached and be unworn as well as unwashed. Top Threads Inc will not issue refunds on returned products.
- All exchanges must be for products of equal or lesser value. If requested items are of greater value than the original product(s) being exchanged, you will be issued a store credit.
- If a product in your order is out of stock, you will automatically be refunded for the purchase price of that item (taxes included).
- You will be responsible for paying postage on any returns/exchanges. If you request an exchange, we will waive the Standard Shipping fee on your new order. If your item is defective, we will issue you a return prepaid label and waive the fee on the return shipping for the new item.
- Please allow 1-3 weeks from the time you mail your return/exchange to be processed dependent on the volume of returns at that time. (Excluding holiday season)
- Gift Cards are non-refundable.
- Store credits are issued with a code that will be emailed to your email address associated with the order.
- We are not able to accept returns for Top Shelf Los Angeles products not purchased directly through our website for any reason. We recommend initiating a return with the retailer you purchased them from.
- All items purchased through our website must be returned or exchanged directly through Top Shelf Los Angeles. Outside retailers will not accept products that were not purchased at their location.
- All discount codes must be entered at the time of checkout.
- For our customer’s safety, our software does not allow us to manually apply discount codes or adjust any prices to orders once they are finalized and payment has been accepted.
- Cannot be combine with other codes or offers.
Currency exchange/fluctuation rates
- International exchange rates are implemented.
- Exchange rates fluctuate depending on the daily foreign exchange market
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. (Black Friday & Cyber Monday purchases.)
- We do not accept returns on sale items. (ALL SALE ITEMS will not be restocked)
- Markdown prices and discount codes are only valid during the time of the sale. Promotion sales will not be applied to orders placed before or after time of sale.
- All discount codes must be entered at the time of checkout, before finalizing your purchase.
- For our customer’s safety, our software does not allow us to manually apply discount codes or adjust pricing to orders once they are finalized and payment has been accepted.
- Orders are limited to one promo code per purchase, usage of multiple code will not be accepted at checkout. (Multiple codes cannot be combine.)
- Orders are fulfilled and shipped in the order of which it was received.
Special/Private Sale Events (Expos, Warehouse sale, Meet & Greets etc...)
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- We do not accept returns on sale items.
- Promo sales and discount codes are only valid during the time of the sale. Promotions will not be applied to orders placed before or after the time of the sale.